Monday, November 30, 2009

Final Reflection

I can honestly say I have really enjoyed this class. I was not aware of half of the technology available to teachers and students until taking the class. I also appreciate the opportunity to not only express my opinions about issues affecting the use of technology in schools, but actively research and find solutions to each problem or issue. I also appreciate this class because it showed me how to create a fun and interesting learning environment for my students by incorporating the use of technology in my class room. I was not aware of the many different ways technology could enhance the learning experience of my students.
I not only see the benefits of this class for my career as a teacher but I enjoyed doing podcasts, blogging, and researching for our group projects and discussions. This is a great class, honestly. Dr. Tashbin also created a stress-free environment for us which I greatly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment