Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Networked Student

I feel like I may have wasted thousands of dollars on a college education at this point...except for this class of course. I believe once again that a quote from Good Will Hunting definitely applies here."How do you feel knowing that you waited 150,000 on an education you could have gotten at the public library for $1.50?"
With each blog assignment I learn more about information that I did not know was out there. Not only do I continue to be surprised by new information, but I am even more surprised at how much of that information was right under my nose and I had no idea that access to it was a mouse-click away. I keep thinking about all the hours I have spent researching for projects when I could have had a Google reader or an rss feed help me out so much!
This blog makes me excited to be a teacher. This blog makes me want to let everyone know how easy they can make the learning process! Once you become aware of how easy research can be , the stress level for school goes way down..

No comments:

Post a Comment