Saturday, September 12, 2009

Three Students in Dr. Strange's Class

Maggie Tarver- Michael Wesch - A Vision of Students Today
Maggie made the comment that she has been going to USA for three years and hasnt encountered many of the things shown...I don't see how. I related to almost every problem shown about the life of a student. Overall though, I think Maggie did a good job explaining her opinion but it wasn't always clear throughout her post what point or argument she was making.

Katherine Duren- The importance of Creativity
SHe mentioned something that Ihad not noticed in the video. Teachers really do stress the importance of being perfect in a classroom..that there is a right and wrong answer even in subjects that are subjective such as English or Reading. This makes kids feel more pressure to be right..than to be sucessful. I agree with Katherine she makes an interesting point. I enjoy her blogs more than any others that ive read simply because they are well written and explained thoroughly.

Megan Stewart- Mr. Winkle
First of all, I know Megan Stewart he used to be my roomate and let me tell you, she gets bored easily so the Mr. Winkle video was sincerely intriguing if she said so. I like her because she is honest in her blogs. No one else has told the truth about putting things off or how legitimately surprised they were that something turned out to be interesting when they thought they would be bored to tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment