Friday, September 25, 2009

Mr. McClung

This is what I wrote to Mr. McClung,
Hi Mr. Mcclung, I am in Mr. Tashbin's EDM 310 class and had to read your blog for my class. I found it helpful because as a future teacher I will admit I am nervous on how to make sure I am attentive to my students while accomplishing what is required of me as a teacher (paperwork, lesson planning, etc.) This blog reminded me not to view my career in the classroom as a to-do list but a place for passion, knowledge and creativity. After all, I became a teacher to inspire students to want to learn and be passionate about it, if i view my job as an objective list- i am not contributing to the idea that learning is fun, entertaining and should be full of passion and enthusiasm on both the giving and receiving end.

No comments:

Post a Comment