Sunday, September 6, 2009

What I learned from the podcasting links..

I am not kidding I am learning something new everyday with this class. I had no idea how simple it was to record and publish a podcast. I feel that if i learn how to effectively use pod casting in the classroom I will not only be a part of the present modern technological trend but I will also be introducing my students to the future of lectures. I feel that pod casting will soon be a common trend in schools everywhere once all teachers figure out how easy it is!
I learned the most about podcasting from the www.tinkernut.com's video cast about how to produce a pod cast.They have a step by step directions on how to make a pod cast as opposed to some of the other sites who simply explain what a podcast is and what you can do with them. Let's just say that I have found a cure for boredom. From here on out I am probably going to record random things onto my computer and publish them as pod casts just because i can. I am seriously like a little kid with a new toy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment